Admissions for Preschool through 12th grade
Steps in the Riverside Admissions Process:
- Curious about Riverside? Fill out our INQUIRY FORM and our admissions office will contact you to personally answer any questions you have. We also highly recommend you take a tour of our campus!
- Regular church attendance is a requirement for admission to Riverside. Please obtain the name and email address of the pastor most able to attest to your family’s church involvement before continuing on to the application process.
- STEP 1: Submit your APPLICATION and pastor email online through ParentsWeb and pay the new student registration fee. Your username and password will be used throughout your student’s academic career at Riverside. In addition, you will need the RS-WA district access code for future logins.
- STEP 2: Upon receiving your acceptance notification from Admissions@RiversideChristian.net via email, click on the link to log into ParentsWeb and complete the online enrollment packet.
- STEP 3: Setup one-time Tuition payment or make monthly Tuition payment arrangements through FACTS Management Company.
- STEP 4: Through Parents Web, confirm Family Information has been completed, tuition payments have been arranged, and Enrollment Packet has been reviewed and submitted.
- Optional: Apply for our VARIABLE TUITION PROGRAM through FACTS Management Company.
- If applicable, complete the student evaluation assessment (grades K-12 only). The school will contact you to schedule an appointment for the assessment if required.
- STEP 5: Confirm receipt of √ Church Involvement Form, submit signed √ Immunization Form*, confirm √ Enrollment Packet has been submitted, and √ tuition has been arranged.
- Enrollment complete! When all paperwork and financial arrangements are complete, the student is enrolled and ready to be part of Riverside Christian School student body where they will be rooted in Christ, ready for tomorrow.
- Families interested in applying for the next school year may call the office for more information.
- After contacting the school, the enrollment process is completed online, along with the non-refundable registration fee of $160 (U.S.).
- International students will need to list their U.S. residence information in the Family Information section of the Application Form. Please Fill in country of origin address under Student Information on the Application Form. Riverside Christian School does not provide on campus housing. International Students will need to arrange their own housing.
After completing the online application, the following information is also required as part of the enrollment process:
- *Certificate of Immunization Status completed and signed. Blank copies of this official form can be provided by the school office.
- Complete and submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Comprehensive Computer-based assessment test results to Riverside Christian School.
- Email I-20 information to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help in completing your application or would like additional information, please contact me at (509) 965-2602 or email Tricia@RiversideChristian.net.
We look forward to meeting you!
Tricia, Director of Enrollment & Marketing