Preschool through 12th grade
Steps in the RCS Admissions Process:
- Curious about RCS? Fill out our inquiry form and our admissions office will contact you to personally answer any questions you have. We also highly recommend you take a tour of our campus!
- Regular church attendance is a requirement for admission to RCS. Please obtain the name and email address of the pastor most able to attest to your family’s church involvement before continuing on to Step 3.
- Submit your application online and pay the new student enrollment fee.
- Optional: Apply for our Variable Tuition Program.
- Upon receiving your acceptance notification via email, complete the online enrollment packet and make payment arrangements for tuition and fees through FACTS Management Company.
- Complete the student evaluation assessment (grades K-12 only). The school will contact you to schedule an appointment for the assessment.
- Submit all required supplemental forms.
- Enrollment complete! When all paperwork and financial arrangements are complete, the student is enrolled and ready to be part of Riverside Christian School student body where they will be rooted in Christ, ready for tomorrow.
- Families interested in applying for the next school year may call the office for more information.
- After contacting the school, the enrollment process is completed online, along with the non-refundable enrollment fee of $160 (U.S.).
- International students will need to list their U.S. residence information in the Family Information section of the Application Form. Please Fill in country of origin address under Student Information on the Application Form. Riverside Christian School does not provide on campus housing. International Students will need to arrange their own housing.
After completing the online application, the following information is also required as part of the enrollment process:
- Certificate of Immunization Status completed and signed. Blank copies of this official form can be provided by the school office.
- Complete and submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Comprehensive Computer-based assessment test results to Riverside Christian School.
- Email I-20 information to email@example.com
If you need help in completing your application or would like additional information, please contact Tricia Gilmore at (509) 965-2602. Thank you for allowing us to share in the process. We look forward to meeting you!